The Lat Pulldown Circular has a movement trajectory that make it ideal for the muscles that give width to the back (teres major and upper part of the Latissumus dorsi) It stands for:
- seat and knee-stop rollers with gas assisted height adjustment;
- independent levers for mono-lateral or bilateral exercise;
- cam for natural adaptation of the load;
- spring counterbalance to reset the empty weight of the exercise levers;
- multiple handgrips for prone or neutral grips;
- fixed central handle to stabilize the body during the mono-lateral exercise.