Commercial Fitness Rubber Floor Tile, remnants, 70mm, 24" x 24"
• Raised pedestal design for superior cushioning effect
• Omni-directional interlocking design for secure hold and simple installation
• High-compression wear layer for superior abrasion and slip resistance and color-retention
• Maintenance-free surface leads to lower life expectancy costs
• Accessories include profiled edging, inside and outside corner pieces, and ADA-compliant transitions
• Will not harden or become brittle with age
• Mold, bacteria, fungi, and water resistant
• Qualifies for LEED® points • Performance warranty for critical fall heights up to 5 ft
Tolerance: +/- 1/8” (3 mm)
Thickness: 2 3/4” (nom. 70 mm)
Tile Weight: 35 lb (15.9 kg)
Tile Area: 4 ft² (0.37 m²)
Resilient floor interlocking tile system made from up to 92% recycled rubber content, comprised of resilient floor covering and interdependent concentric ring, hollow-core impact pedestals on the underside. Used when superior impact shock, vibration, and noise control is required in playgrounds, fitness, gym, sports, and training facilities, and high-traffic or acoustically-sensitive environments.